Skip to main content

To My Fucking Haters..I Love You!!

Phew, this has been a while! It's been quite some time [3-4 months] since I updated this blog. Truth saying, I have diverted to blogging on the new site which is daysofdelirium.blogspot.com. So, I never really cared about blogging here in Friendster...until someone, a friend of mine told me that I still have a bunch of people who were quite keen on my Friendster's page and read all of my blog posts.

More interestingly, they BITCH about me to other people behind my back regarding of their 'discoveries' on my page and blog! I have known this through my good pal and I chose to remain silent but boy, how they went frenzy about this. Seems like the more I remained mum, the more fun they have bitching about me.

Though this bunch of people seemed [and looked] pious, they still bitch about me and not even once they came to me and asked me in the face should they have any 'wild thoughts' that's bothering their mind.

So, they bitch and bitch and bitch about me. And from what I know, they seemed to hate me as well. But do they show it? No, no, no! They still put on that sweet, saccharine smile each time I bumped into them like they have been loving me for a long, long time. How hypocrite is that?

A silly so-called pious bunch of people who are hypocrite and bitch about people behind the subject's back.

That doesn't sound so Islamic to me.

Well, these people sort of like have a problem with the way I am. Don't ask me, because I, too, don't know what's the meaning of 'the way I am'. I just assumed it. Because they, apparently, hate everything about me. The way I looked, I behaved, I talked, I carried myself - everything.

They just DON'T LIKE ME. And I wonder why.

Not that I am being vain or any shit, but I am just curious why in the fucking world would they hate someone [i.e. me] to the extent of talking behind my back, asking my closest friends about 'who I really am' and bitch around about me?? Have I ever stole their girlfriends/boyfriends? Haha..that's funny. Coz they themselves and their taste of appearance are already FUGLY [fucking ugly], what more of their gf/bfs? They can't even speak proper English and still have the audacity to bitch about me? That's what I call a fucking high determination. They'll get some brownies point with that.

[Just for the records, I never stole anyone's bf/gf]

I wonder why they hate me so much? Why would they targeted me? Am I that interesting to be targeted as an issue?

What more, they assumed that I have sex with my room mate!! What in the fucking world is going on with them?? They sort of like think I am a fucking retard who spreads negativities and influence people to commit sins. With me around, people cannot excel. I am like a very bad whore, sitting around and asked people to do bad things and thus, should be thrown away into hell. The deepest one.

That's more a description of the devil than me. Though I am bad, I'm still a Muslim and I know where I should stand.

I just don't get it, why or what made them so intrigued to dig stories about me? Bitch about me? Assume that I am the subject of my friend's failure?

I have kept quiet long enough and it's high time to speak out and say something. I just wanted to make things clear here that I will name drop the people responsible for this, if I hear more 'juicy' things regarding this in the future. No hesitation will be contemplated. Just a sharp attack.

To those people, next time, if you wanna know anything about this guy, come and ask it to my face and I'll entertain every single question you want to know.

Every.

Because I am not a hypocrite like you guys. I tell you want you want to hear. You can tell me what you would like me to hear too but you cannot make me obliged to it. I am a free human and according to the UN Declaration 4, I have the freedom of choice to make decisions that I want AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INTERFERE IN OTHERS' RIGHT OF FREEDOM.

I know, I'll be hearing more from those people soon. And I'm eager for it.

Cheers. Til then, shut up and mind your own business, bitches.

Later.


Comments

zhenhui said…
u know wut i think???
u r great the way u r..
dont worry :)
u're doing all the right things :)

ps:add a pic of u and ur middle finger in the post :) it'll be bad ass :)