Skip to main content

New Semester 2008/2009


OMG. I'm not freaking out but I'm definitely scared.

I was on 12-credit-hours semesters since I was admitted to the Economics & Administration Faculty and for the first semester of my sophomore year, I'll be taking 19 credit hours.

Gasp.

I don't even know if I could handle it but I got to do it if I intended to graduate on time. I've missed some subjects and I need to cope back on the missing slots, now or never ( not really never anyway, I can still do it on the next semester but I don't want to).

I've registered for 17 credit hours and I'm appealing for extra 2 credit hours for that lousy compulsory subject by the name of 'Entrepreneurship'. The maximum credit hours entitled are 18.

I might be dropping some of the subjects but I could never know. I need to take all of them at once but whether I could handle all of them, I'm not too sure.

Pray hard I would successfully pull it off. Finger crossed!

Comments