Skip to main content

Buka Puasa @ Madam Kwan, Pavilion


So, with couple of Ramadan days left for me here in KL, I decided to make full use of it with friends and more friends among other. This is the best time to make excuses to drag out long-lost friends and catch up with each other.

Madam Kwan has always been one of the favourite dining places of mine, be it Ramadan or non-Ramadan. As the restaurant proudly declared itself as the epitome of 'True Malaysian Cuisine', this one got the vote from my taste buds.

So for those who haven't had any chance to have a taste of Madam Kwan's recipe, I'd say, have a go. You can never really judge if you had never got a lick of it. I've included the rough prices of the items we had - just to give you the picture of the price range. Not so pricey for some really good food.

Some entertainment while waiting for the azan. Smash 'em, Hellboy!


Abg Ayi's Nasi Bojari - Madam Kwan's specialty (RM22 something).

Appetizer, ais kacang (RM12 something)

Otak-otak. Sedap! (RM16 something)

My main course - Char Koay Teow. It was okay (RM14 something).

The dessert for the day - my Banana Junk (fore ground) and his Fruity Nutty. S-u-m-p-t-u-o-u-s (RM11.90 each - I remembered this one!).



Comments