Skip to main content

Godiva - Something SINFUL


Opposite both Energie boutique and the yet-to-be-opened Harrods in KLCC, there lies a store which bears the name that made me smiled from ear to ear when I first saw it some time in August 2008.

"Godiva - Chocolatier"

OMG. Blair Waldorf's (from Gossip Girl) favorite chocolate is finally here in KL! This is so far beyond exciting!

Last night, I treated myself with two of its collection, namely the dark chocolate raspberries and the dark chocolate with hazel nuts. Each costs RM27 for a packet of 57grams (gasp!).

There are so many confectioneries with each has absolute exquisiteness ranging from dark chocolates, white chocolates to home-made cookies.

Price range? From RM20 for a 40g chocolate bar to RM769 to an elaborate gift set. My favourite? A set of 24 pieces of dark chocolate which costs around RM249.

Let's hope I would be able to bring one back for Raya!

Comments

Ri said…
haiyoh nangess mek dengar...!!! tapi harus lar worth it kan? cuma dengan bajet yang ade, tak mampu aku nak try :(

kalau hang member baik aku sure dah boleh kecek seketui kan? hehehe...
Khairizan Y. said…
haha kene try! bedosa tak try sebijik pun!!