Skip to main content

Karaoke! La la la!

I never had the voice, nor the capability to go karaoke. But this time around, my lovely pals dragged me along to RedBox Karaoke in The Curve for some ol' good time!

It's karaoke, so not much can be said right?

First song of the day: Rihanna's Take a Bow. They sang it, I'm clueless about this song.

Sakina and Zafirah - both are still single to those interested *winks*

My singing prowess (you know I'm kidding)

Happy bunch!

Faris and Hana (along with her 'longkang')

Aside jumping around, making fools of ourselves, singing and dancing and eating between those, we did nothing else. This is my first experience going karaoke-ing and I have to say that I'm not much of a singing person. I just go there to be with my wonderful friends :)

We were there from 11am to 2pm. RM16 per person inclusive of a lunch meal (Ann Jie, I told you I put RM16, not RM6 laaa). Nice, yes?

Comments

Booties said…
Oh keep the quiet.
Unknown said…
Membaca posting ini seperti membaca buku lucah...wah wah wah..ramainya gadis sexist dan ganteng yaa!!