Skip to main content

Lunch With Bestie

Besties: Ann Jie and I

Actually, there is no reason for this post.

While back at home doing my stressful Research Methodology assignment-material searching (damn you, Azhar Harun), Ann Jie called and asked me out for lunch. And she picked me up. How could I say no to that?

Actually I turned her down.

Then I felt bad and texted her that I would accept the lunch invitation, but she turned me down this time (reason: too tired and lazy).

Then she called and changed her mind (again).

Thankfully my hommie was available that afternoon, so dragged him along.

Yes, I dragged him as well

We had our lunch in Old Town Kopitiam in Jaya One, PJ. The food was equally tasteful. The weather was fine. Smile smile.

Lunch with a good bunch never gets old.

Comments