Skip to main content

Sunday High Tea in KLCC


I have a week gap in between papers and I got bored staying indoor on Sunday. Thus, I texted my good buddy, Chong Jin for a cuppa and just to catch up with each other.

It was around 4pm. We decided for San Francisco's or Dome's but neither had any available table. Thus, we had to settle for a lesser known cafe called The Lawn, located at the second level of KLCC.

Clockwise from top left: Hot chocolate with chocolate cupcake (RM10), hot mocha (RM7) and brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream (RM8)


I ordered a slice of brownie and a hot mocha while he had a chocolate cupcake and a hot chocolate to compliment it.

And boy, it was so good.

The food tasted as good as it looked. So yummy and my brownie was so fulling.

The place itself was cosy enough for us to catch up with each other and talked about silly stuff in between, as usual.

Yum-may

Chong Jin and his cupcake.

We stayed until 6pm, because he insisted that we waited for the 7 For All Mankind Jeans fashion show. The top that I was aiming for in a LONG, LONG time was featured as well.

Wonder when will I get it? It was only RM269, the last time I checked it during the first day of the boutique's opening in KLCC.


That's the top that I want. No, it's not just plain black. There's a full detailing of 7 Jeans' signature logo (A-shape) all over the tee with a small red 7 Jeans label at the left sleeve

Comments

Anonymous said…
WoW.. this can be considered as a high-living student!
Anonymous said…
*wonders what a low-living student is* lol ~Yummy