Skip to main content

Pete Wentz Would Be So Eff-ing Jealous of Me

Puma Stepper Breakpoint sneakers in Olympian Blue


I've finally come to my senses that a good, hot pair of shoes turn me on the most (Yes, Farra, only recently I realized that). Even my good buddy Kem Salleh used say I could make out with anyone and get high while doing it in a closet full of shoes and sneakers. Way to go, huh?

So, there's this one shop in Gardens Mid Valley selling hot sneakers which I've frequented over and over again but never bought anything. It sells high end sneakers from labels like Vans, Adidas, Nike, Lacoste Sports and Tiger Onitsuka which you could never find in any other places (or at least, that's in my case). The price starts roughly around RM300 and up to RM600-RM700 for gorgeous, gorgeous sneakers, like the one pair of high-cut Nike in patent leather. Orgasmic.

But the other day, another pair caught my attention. A neon-bright blue sneakers from Puma which was simply breathtaking.

"Hello, hello," I said to it. Of couse, it didn't reply back. Gila

The following day, I dropped by again and got it. And it was the last pair in size 8 UK. Lucky me. Mind you, it comes in other colors namely red, purple and green which all are equally orgasmic.

Proudly I proclaimed to the remaining shoes there, "I'LL BE BACK!"

Sole What? is available in The Gardens, Mid Valley City. http://solewhat.blogspot.com/

Comments