Skip to main content

Nike Dunk High Premium



Nike Dunk High Premium in White, Yellow, Tangerine and Emerald.

I had a rather rough week. You must have guessed it from those rather poignant posts below. So many things happened unexpected and too many things to be completed in so little time.

In times like this, what else comforts me better than my most favorite item on the planet - shoes.

I was cruising around SoleWhat store and Juice (the Edison Chen's boutique in Bangsar Baru) with Ayi and came across some hot, hot pairs. Unfortunately they were all of Adidas Originals by Originals designed by KZK and Jeremy Scott.

Translation: expensive. Definitely out of budget for the time being.

Anyway, not all the pretty ones are that expensive. This one fits our budget and certainly, fits our taste as well. Especially, my taste.

Quirky, silly, fun yet stylish and ultra glam.

This one comes in 4 different colors altogether in one single pair, namely white, midnight navy, radiant emerald and varsity tangerine. I have to say, I'm really feeling the high-cut design nowadays as high-cut sneakers (coupled with eye-catching splashes of color) really bring an outfit to life and people's eyeballs to your feet.

"Awesome schmosome!"

Originally introduced in 1985 as basketball shoes, Nike Dunk High series caught attention of even non-basketball players too for its bold combination of colors, which was inspired from each varsity's team colors in the United States. That's why it was relaunched in 1998 as casual sneakers and after owning two pairs of the line, I have to admit I am proudly a fan.

This one retails at RM389 per pair and available in Nike Sportswear, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.

Never get tired on this thing. Love it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
new shoes! love em because its green to my eyes! haha love, firah :)