Skip to main content

Sergio Rossi Sandal


OK, although I'm a HUGE footwear whore, I never really knew Sergio Rossi has men's line of footwear. Yeah, bummer, I know.

It was until recently when I took a peek into its new swanky standalone boutique in Starhill Gallery (Indulge Floor) that I realized, hey, they have men's too!

Sergio Rossi is one of the lesser known but no less fabulous high-end label of footwear, standing with the likes of Blahnik, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Zanotti, Weitzman and Roger Vivier. If you Google for red carpet pictures, the chances to spot celebrities wearing Sergio Rossi are high.

So, back to my discovery. I was tingling to explore the store but I reserve it when I really have the ability *coughcough,money,coughcough* to spend on its shoes.

Last night, Ayi showed me this leather gladiator sandal from its online page. No need to mention, I got restless.

I mean, how fabulous is that?

Leather trimming, uber-modern design, high-cut gladiator, rubber sole, 'Sergio Rossi' label emblazoned at the back of the heels. Tres chic.

I hope they have this one in KL. More importantly, I hope I have the ability *cough,money,cough* to purchase it. Must be over a thousand bucks.

Comments