Skip to main content

Xbox 360


Two years ago, after successfully being frugal (some of the time) and saved up our coins dime by dime, my hommie and I managed to buy a digital camera. It cost us about RM1300 then but now you can get digital cameras with more than 10 megapixel for much, much less.

Just what a difference two years can make.

This year, after months of saving - only coins - we have managed to exchange it for another good.

Since I have always been a game junkie (which most people have hard time to believe) and Ayi got smitten playing in one of his relative's house during the past Raya, we got ourselves a nice Xbox 360! Yay!

*performs somersault*

Actually we had wanted a PlayStation 3 instead (which costs almost the same as an Xbox 360) but PS3 only plays original CDs.

And the original CDs are all in BluRay.

And BluRay means expensive - I don't want to shell out some hundred bucks for ONE game just to find out it sucks big time.

Since PS3 is not a feasible option, we decided to go with Xbox 360 instead since it doesn't require only original game CDs to play *cough cough* - which is an equally great substitute as well.

I could go on and on for hours playing all the Xbox games but I wouldn't be the typical housemate hogging onto the TV for the whole day. So I had to control my urge.

We got this one in the Low Yatt Plaza. It comes with two original wireless controllers and ten Xbox 360 games for RM1050. I'll definitely update some of the games I've finished playing - Batman Arkham Asylum, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Split Second and Assasin's Creed II. Looking forward to play Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (yep, I'm a big fan of RPG and racing games)

Love this.

Comments

Suhaimi said…
Omg..
Honestly I feel like I'm from a different century... I know nothing about those stuff...
Huhuhu... :(