Skip to main content

My Fan Club

So, today, April 11, 2009 while I was going through my blogger dashboard after days of not doing so, I found two anonymous comments posted on my Malaysian Economics post.

And it was not pretty.

Truth be told, I don't care if they are people who want to hate or love me. Seriously, I don't. As Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue magazine once said, it just shows that people are starting to pay more attention to you.

That could mean a good thing, no? *winks*

What concerns me most was the perception they gave. They thought I was snobbish, stuck-up, always-right and an accomplished freeloader, which I am not. I'm just a normal guy who's trying to live life as simple as I can without creating any drama or even getting close to one.

Yet, for some reason, these people was still so obnoxious and creating things which aren't true to feed their blackened heart.

I admit, I don't have the face. I'm not smart. I'm far from good. I'm not anything that's the most positive one can ever be. I'm not, yes.

But, that doesn't mean that I'm bad.

When I blogged about people who don't do their work, wasn't it my prerogative to feel upset and annoyed? To do a three people's job single-handedly?

That doesn't mean that I don't like them, personally. I was just upset professionally, but personally, they are still my friends and peers in the faculty.

So, get the point straight. I'm not perfect, so are you. Stop blaming me or showering me with absurd/silly remarks without getting the whole picture. Do some homework before putting your comments because you're only exposing your *ehem* stupidity to the whole world.

Even if you feel like you've told the truth-nothing-but-the-whole-truth, why not put your name below it so I know who was the audacious one to talk to me? If not, it just shows how morally-challenged and unsure you are to your own stand.

Shame on you. God bless.

K

"Love me, hate me,
Say what you want about me,
But all the boys and all the girls are begging to f-u-*-k me"
- 'If You Seek Amy' by Britney Spears

Comments

kikikakakiko said…
cayalah kye!!
give me 5!!
Khairizan Y. said…
err..cayalah for people hating me?
anyway, high five!
Ri said…
can't please everyone, 'sides, would you want to?
Khairizan Y. said…
no, im gonna please myself first, Ri. tired of pleasing people's asses around