So this is me on last Thursday night, after getting giddy of reading some notes on Econometrics - the first ever notes I read for my third year. Woohoo! I decided, if I wanted to be silly, why not put it on camera and let everyone in the whole wide world see how silly I am whenever I am alone. Because that's what we all do, right? (NOT)
I put on the camera and sing Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (this song) by Celine Dion, my favourite song at the moment. Ignore my singing if you find it offensive *giggles*.
In this video you'll see:
1. How gigantic my teeth and ears are
2. The plate which I had some nuggets earlier is still left unattended
3. I memorized all the words to the song (No kidding. Yeah, seriously)
4. My room mate is fast asleep at the back
5. I'm shrieking away while my roommate is fast asleep at the back (Refer to No.4)
Go ahead and torture yourself by listening and watching.