Skip to main content

This is an Investment!


There is absolutely no excuse for this purchase. I'm not going to lie here that I simply got it because it was nice.

There are only 12 of this backpack in Malaysia and this one is the second last. The last one is still available in Armani Exchange Pavilion Kuala Lumpur (only if you're lucky enough hehe).

This one was bought in Armani Exchange Gardens in Mid Valley City. This has got to be my most favourite A|X store aside from the other one in KLCC, because the salespersons at both places had known us well and we often got the best items, suggestions and early notice about sales. It pays to be loyal after all *winks*.

I debuted this backpack for my English class on Tuesday and I matched my whole attire, courtesy of Armani Exchange fabulous design entirely. Though nobody gave a damn about it (...), I felt good saddling a new bag around the campus. This one retails for RM390.

Now, who says you can't have the bag to go with the brain?

Comments