Skip to main content

Silly Tee


Recently Topman launched a series of humor tees with cartoons and jokes emblazoned on the chest. Though I love some of the designs, I often couldn't bring myself to buy Topman stuff as it is too...ubiquitous? Everyone's wearing Topman nowadays. I bet even those pesky mat rempits have at least one in their smelly wardrobe.

But, this particular red top really got my attention. It's a cartoon of a cow, playfully drawn, swearing to something (or someone, I don't know), " You pig!"

Okay, that's hilarious. So I bought it and got a 10% off for being a Topman/Topshop/Selfridges/ Warehouse/ Dorothy Perkins. Although I only shop at one among the five stores, obviously.

This one retails at RM73. I bought it in Topman Lot 10 as the ones in Pavilion, Mid Valley Megamall and Suria KLCC are too crowded. I just want to shop, man, not rubbing bums with other people in those crowded outlets.

And this is officially my baju raya, I guess.

Comments