Skip to main content

Finally...It's Here


As I had told earlier (way, way earlier) here, I always had a dream of bringing in big labels into Malaysian shores someday like what Dato' Farah Khan did with her Melium Group.

But one by one of the labels are made available here, starting with Prada's second line, Miu Miu which is now available in Suria KLCC since December 2009.

And now, another one of my favorite will open its door soon in Starhill Gallery. Say hello to the master of multicolor, zig-zag pattern knitwear, Missoni.

With the recent opening of stand alone boutiques like McQ by Alexander McQueen and Sergio Rossi in Starhill Gallery, the addition of Missoni is very much anticipated - at least for me.

I never had that much money to spend on any of Missoni's merchandise but I've been a great admirer of its 57-year-old legacy, the quality of its knitwear and of course, its beautiful designs. Hopefully, someday I'd have enough to wear its beautiful cotton-cashmere tops on my back.

Welcome to KL, Missoni.

Comments