Skip to main content

Baptised by Bottega

Before all you religious zealots out there get your panties tangled over my blog post title, let me just clarify that I simply want to make a point that I've officially got myself my first Bottega Veneta. Nothing to do with converting - sheeeesh.

Anyway...



I've been lusting over Bottega Veneta since forever. I adore the intreciatto design, the classy/minimalist look and of course, the label's heritage. I've always been a fan of labels with strong history - Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Goyard and of course, Bottega Veneta. 

Continuing my streak of newly-found love of wearing loafers, I got this pair in brown suede with the vamp in its trademark intreciatto woven design and rubber sole. Like most of Bottega's merchandise, the design is simple and it is oh-so-comfy. 

I daresay after my Lanvin lace-ups, these have got to be the most comfortable pair of footwear I've ever owned (minus those Nike Dunk hi-tops, of course. Those are the real winners).

I look forward to owning more fabulous footwear by Bottega Veneta. I already have my eye on that intreciatto bracelet but that can wait. Spending over two thousand bucks on a leather bracelet is still ridiculous for me at this point, I'd rather get a pair of shoes with that price tag.

Available at Bottega Veneta, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. 


juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments