Skip to main content

"Hello, It's the Sea Calling."


I'm happy to acknowledge that I have always been a beach bum. I'm a sucker for beaches, islands or anywhere that brings me near to the sea. 

Thus, it felt really good to be back in Cherating few weeks back to celebrate Ayi's birthday while spending some time with nature while hearing waves gently pounding the beach. Just writing that down still makes me smile. 

After three years, I returned to Impiana Resort, Cherating and spend days and nights surrounded by lush greenery and its beautiful beach. Aside from turtle-watching at the nearby Turtle Sanctuary, we didn't leave the hotel at all. I was more than happy to be sitting by the beach and admiring the splendour around me. 

That certainly made up for the three-hour drive from KL. All is forgiven and forgotten when I arrived.

Next stop: Karambunai and Langkawi in the future, insyaAllah.


juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments