Skip to main content

Finally - Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers


My closet is a plethora of monochrome clothes and footwear, so I vowed not to get any other item in black or white. However, since I am so full of shit, I couldn't resist the temptation of this Giuseppe Zanotti Winter 2012 sneakers, broke my vow and returned home with another black footwear.

But this isn't just any footwear. This is Giuseppe Zanotti, mind you - at least, that was how I consoled myself

I really love the side zippers and the metal plate on its velcro strap. I feel they give an extra edge to an otherwise boring footwear with a bad-ass yet classy look.

I've embedded the unboxing video I made and posted on YouTube so you can see the sneakers in action (don't forget to opt for High Def). Do check out the gorgeous dustbags that come with them too. 

juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments

They're such a cool, versatile pair of shoes. You'll wonder how you ever did without giuseppe zanotti sneakers! X
Ri said…
love the look on the right ;)

the jeans(?) sort of highlights the shoes, i guess.