Skip to main content

Spring/Summer 2013 - Men's Sneakers

Well, as a continuation of the previous post, here are some of the sneakers for Spring/Summer 2013 season that caught my attention. Truth be told, there were so many to be chosen from and to be shared here but I've streamlined them down to the ones that I would reallllly wear (and potentially buy, too). 

Metallic and neon colors are in this season as seen on Giuseppe Zanotti, Ferragamo (not shown here), Burberry (not shown here) and Maison Martin Margiela (also not shown), as well as monochrome which came as a surprise since black & white were the most unlikely colors for Spring and Summer. Monochrome are in full swing in the fashion house of Saint Laurent (not shown here), Givenchy and Lanvin. 

My favorite? The black and white Raf Simons and yellow/turquoise Giuseppe Zanotti. Let me know which one is your favorite and I welcomed any new input.

All images and prices are from Luisaviaroma, Ssense, Matches, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin and Saks Fifth Avenue. 
   
 
 





juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments