Skip to main content

Go Crazy or Go Home

I was totally in love with these JS Instinct the moment I saw Nicki Minaj wore them couple of months back. I think they're really cute - in crazy cute kinda way. 

I'm starting to like JS Instinct even more now after buying the first pair because THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE. You can imagine what they do to your feet just by looking at those thick cushioning and extra large tongue. 

Simply comfortable - like wrapping hotel pillows to your feet. 

So, as you can see from the pictures, the right and the left one aren't really identical to one another but the color combo are (so that onlookers and passers-by know that you're actually wearing the correct pair). While some might think it's tad too much to wear crazy sneakers like this, I actually like them for this because they are SO CRAZY!

Jeremy Scott has never failed to impress me. Never

juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments