Skip to main content

Prada Levitate Brogues

Prada 'Levitate' brogues in grey/silver

I figured, my humble shoes collection wouldn't be complete without a pair (or two) from Prada. Coincidentally, there's a particular pair that I really, really liked this season. 

So, I gathered this was a sign from the universe for me to walk into Prada store and get one of its shoes.

Introducing the Levitate brogues from the Spring/Summer 2013 men's runway collection.

It's a no-brainer how these brogues got its name. The thick, clear plastic sole makes it seems, well, levitating. 

Made of brushed calf leather with perforated wingtip design, it comes in four colours: black, white, brown and this, greyish silver with matching shoe laces. 

I always wear shoes in 42.5 or 43. However, I can fit in nicely into size 41 of this without any discomfort or pain. That's something, isn't it?

I hereby embed an unboxing video I had made for this pair a couple of weeks ago so you can get a better picture of it. 

This one was bought in Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur and cheaper by 200 bucks than in Bangkok.


juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry


Comments