Skip to main content

Fun Stuff: Footwear

Recently I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with my hommie Ayi and it was amazing. The people are nice, the city was awesome and the view was ____  (Insert adjective here. I'm running out of adjectives to describe).

I won't bore you with the details of our trip but I'd share with you a particular outfit I wore there.

Taken on the same day, in the morning I decided to pair my favorite black long sleeve knitted top from Armani Exchange and skinny blue jeans from Galliano (it was on 40% off!) with my Burberry Prorsum gladiators. However, later on the day I (literally) kicked off the gladiators for my Louis Vuitton loafers for a walk along the promenade since it was so much more comfortable.

So which footwear looks better with the outfit?    


So...which one is better?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




juicyword@gmail.com
Twitter: @kyeberry

Comments